Thursday, November 15, 2007

spring cleaning

you know that feeling when you finally clean up a room or a closet that you've been wanting to clean for so long? and then you finally do and you throw away stuff that you think you'll never use again. you even throw away things that you've always thought you might need some day but you're proving your sense of maturity by getting rid of it anyway?

and have you ever gone back to that closet a month later, desperately looking for that thing that you need? that thing you haven't needed for five years but that very thing that you know in your gut you finally threw away?

well that happened to me. today. only it wasn't a closet i was cleaning up, it was my documents folder on my computer. and i didn't cautiously delete this particulare file. i did it on accident. and i just realized which file i accidentally deleted about seven minutes ago when i tried uploading a picture onto my blog.

yes, you guessed it. i accidentally erased my pictures file. this might be the happiest and saddest day ever.

or maybe, just maybe, this is symbolic of a new life that has begun since our little doctors visit this morning.

i prefer to think of it that way.

1 comment:

Inger said...

I have done the very same thing more times than I care to think about. Congratulations again to the good news. Cute way to announce it!