this thanksgiving has had one major theme to it... we are thankful that james doesn't have a test for a full week!!! this semester has been pretty grueling (i haven't had to take a single test and i'm worn out so you can imagine how james must feel!) so we have been pining for a holiday! here we are on one of our many winter night adventures...last thanksgiving scott was too young to enjoy the food so we made sure he got his fill this year. we went to james' school for thanksgiving dinner again this year since it is free and requires no work at all on our part. (woo hoo!) so i boycotted all cooking this year but james pulled out his amazing baking skills and made a delicious pumpkin pie. (it really was delicious, i'm not just being nice.) you can probably tell that i was trying some new editing techniques with this picture. its kind of weird.and last but not least, today was so special because not only was it thanksgiving but it was also scott's 18 month birthday!!! he's such a handsome little boy but he's just too cool for the camera these days.and of course the little brodster is 18 months old today too! brody was gone for a whole month and scott would literally cry when we couldn't go over to his house. shopping is just so much more fun when you have a shopping cart buddy.we are so glad the jones's are back in town! and as a little 18 month birthday celebration i'm going to conduct a little pop quiz about our boy scott. let's see if you can get them all right (the answers are in the comments section):
1. what is scott's favorite animal to immitate?
2. which of these words can scott NOT say yet? a)hot b)bye bye c)hi d) ball e)ma ma f) da da
3. what is scott's favorite lullaby?
4. what is scott's mom most proud of about her little boy?
5. what is scott's favorite movie?
6. who does scott prefer out of his mom or his dad?
7. what is scott's favorite thing to give people (even complete strangers)?
8. true or false: scott LOVES putting on his winter coat.
9. what color is scott's favorite blanket?
10. out of the following items what does scott NOT like to eat: a) pretzels b) oatmeal c) cheese d) bananas e) pizza
happy 18 month birthday scotty boy!